The November 26 & 27 Chicago Pop Culture Con welcomes Cosplay Radio! How did they nail that costume? Cosplay Radio spills the secrets of the best, most innovative, and creative cosplayers. From professionals to highly-motivated beginners, we're posting pics,...read more
Cosplay Banned Weapons:
- Functional firearms (this also includes air soft guns, BB guns, cap guns, paintball guns, and pellet guns).
- Realistic replica firearms (reproductions, fake or toy guns that can be confused for functional firearms).
- Functional projectile weapons (crossbows, long bows, short bows, slingshots, etc.).
- Sharpened metal-bladed weapons (swords, daggers, axes, throwing stars and knives, etc.).
- Explosives (including firecrackers and fireworks).
- Chemical weapons.
- Blunt weapons (brass knuckles, hockey sticks, clubs, nunchaku, baseball bats).
- Hard prop weapons (metal, fiberglass, etc.).
- Anything that could, whether accidentally or purposefully, cause injury to another attendee.
- All costume weapons must conform to state, local, and federal law.
- Projectile costume weapons must be rendered inoperable.
- Subject to change without notice.